Queensland Air Museum will host it's first ENGINES ALIVE DAY on January 13.
- Engine Runs at 11am & 1pm.
- Jumping Castle & WW2 Jeep rides for the kids.
- Girl Friday Jazz & blues band
- Fashion Parade by Vintage Calendar Girls (calendars will be on sale)
- Memorabilia Shop Open.
- Hot & Cold drinks, BBQ sausage sizzle, Coffee Van, sandwiches.
- Experienced aviators on hand to tell the stories behind the F-111 and other aircraft.
- 75 + aircraft and other displays
Queensland Air Museum - #Discover Aviation History