Lutwyche: 3357 3766 Cardindale: 3219 2933 Robina: 5520 5822
We are specialists in teaching kids to swim. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years, and have delivered more than 12 million lessons in 19 centres in QLD, VIC, NSW and ACT.
- We teach tiny tots through to big kids, with programs available to babies from 12 weeks of age, right through to graduate level swimmers.
- We provide a dedicated learn to swim environment, with purpose built learning areas such as graded pool depths and lane lengths. We have warm water and pool deck temperatures, immaculate water quality, and family friendly change rooms, all of which help to provide a comfortable experience for kids and parents.
- To keep kids and babies comfortable, we have a constant water temperature of between 32-33 degrees. Which means even on gloomy winter days, it’s always a nice day for a swim!
- We are committed to providing a safe learning and working environment. All of our team members are trained in CPR and have Safeguarding Children & Young People certification. Our Supervisors are trained in Level 2 First Aid, Emergency Response and Pool Supervision. Also, our recruitment processes includes mandatory Police and Working With Children checks.
- Kingswim operates all year round with lessons available throughout the week and on weekends providing greater flexibility for parents. We do close on Public Holidays, for three weeks during December / Jan and for one week during each School Holiday period.
- Our programs are Swim Australia registered, and all of our teachers hold nationally recognised qualifications. So along with our decades of experience, you can be assured that our programs are up to date, relevant and accredited.
- We give regular feedback and reviews to make sure all children can learn and progress at their own pace. This includes moving children up to the next level based on when they are ready, not just when a term break is on.
- We know that sometimes little ones are unwell and flexibility is needed. If your little swimmer is unable to participate in a swimming lesson, notify us prior to the commencement of the lesson and we’ll gladly reschedule a make-up class for another convenient time.
- We recommend regular weekly lessons. As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect! Children will always benefit more from learning in a regular and continuous way.
- If you have three or more children from the same family enrolled in our program, we’ll discount the fees for the third child by 50%. Have a large family? No worries! We’ll also extend the discount for any additional children after the third.
- We have easy pay by the month pricing, which means you aren’t locked into any fixed contracts. But we think you’ll love the results and will want to stay!
We’ve helped a lot of families in our time. So we know all the little things we can do to help make learning the essential life skill of swimming an enjoyable and meaningful experience for parents and kids alike. Whether it’s noticing the ‘first time flusters’ and providing some gentle assurance, helping poor Mum carry a few things, as she struggles with not being an eight legged octopus, or knowing when a particular child needs a little extra attention, we can help you too!
It’s the little things we do both in and out of the water that make all the difference.
Check us out on Social Media:
Kingswim Robina: https://www.facebook.com/kingswim.robina/
Kingswim Carindale: https://www.facebook.com/kingswim.carindale/
Kingswim Lutwyche: https://www.facebook.com/kingswim.lutwyche/