These are great pancakes to make today after school (or even for breakkie tomorrow)! They contain plenty of protein and resistant starch to sustain energy for growing little bodies.
Makes approximately 8 pikelet sized pancakes:
1. In a bowl, mash the banana well until forms a gooey paste.
2. Add the two eggs and chia seeds and mix well.
3. Using a fry pan on a medium heat add a little of the coconut oil to the pan for each pancake you cook.
4. Spoon about 2 tbs of the egg mix into the pan.
5. Cook for approximately a minute before gently turning over and cooking the other side.
Serve with some berries and a spoonful of natural yoghurt. YUM!!
For more pancake inspiration, check out these easy Weet-Bix Banana Pancakes!