Taking only five minutes to make and with no washing up (except the cup), this chocolate mug of loveliness will have you coming back for more! Dairy-free and gluten-free options included.
And, if you don’t like using the microwave, you can simply bake it in the oven on 180 degrees in a small oven-proof dish (experiment with baking times).
1. In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients (flour, natvia, cocoa) and combine thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
2. Into this bowl, add the wet ingredients (egg, milk, oil, vanilla essence) and the chopped chocolate.
3. Add the variations if using any.
4. Stir thoroughly to combine.
5. Divide the mixture amongst two microwave-safe mugs.
6. Optional variation: Place a teaspoon of peanut butter in the centre of the filled mug and mixture. YUM!
7. Place in the microwave and cook one at a time.
8. Cooking times will vary as microwaves differ. Cook on medium heat for one minute and check to see if it is cooked. The pudding should be firm, but will also have a soft centre. Continue to cook at 10 second intervals until cooked to your liking.
9. If using the oven, heat to 180 degrees and place the mixture in a small oven-proof dish. Cook for approx 10 minutes and check progress. The cooking time may take up to 20 minutes.
Lock yourself in a room away from the kids, sit back and ENJOY!!