Fordsdale Horseback Adventures & Farm Stay
Fordsdale Horseback Adventures started in 2002. Currently all the horses used for trail rides have been bred and trained on the Fordsdale property.
Visit for the day, stay overnight in our dormitory style bunk house, or go camping amongst 1,000 acres of tranquil bushland.
We cater from experienced horse riders to beginners, many of the horses used for the trail rides have also competed in Endurance. Come and enjoy our beautiful trails and country hospitality.
Children 4 - 11 years
- 1/2 hour lead ride (children) - $33per person
- 1 hour ride - $55 per person
- 2 hour ride - $66 per person
- All day ride - $120 per person
12+ years - Adults
- 1 hour ride - $66 per person
- 2 hour ride - $88 per person
- All day ride - $165 per person
(Maximum weight 100kg)
We often have specials, please refer to our website for full details.
Enjoy a family camping holiday in our tranquil bushlands and grazing plateaus, we have over 1000 acres to choose from. You're welcome to bring your family dog if they are supervised (we have livestock).
Camping is available at $10 per person, and $1 per year for kids under the age of 10.
View our website for full details and specials.
Our 16 year old four bedroom farm homestead is available for families and large groups at $198 per night.
The house is fully furnished with the following rooms:
- 2 bedrooms with Queen Beds
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- 1 bedroom with two double bunk beds