Guardian Early Learning Group
At Guardian, we realise that choosing your child’s early learning provider is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The first 6 years of a child’s life are critical to their development and to establishing a lifelong foundation for learning and wellbeing.
At Guardian, there is a passion to nurture a sense of curiosity, wonder and discovery in every child. It believes that children’s curiosity is ignited by environments, and it focusses on creating purposeful, beautiful and naturally inspired indoor and outdoor areas with space for children to explore, learn and develop.
It is within these rich environments that its passionate, highly trained educators implement the Guardian Curriculum; an educational framework which acknowledges the increasingly complex world the children of today live in and maximizes their potential to develop the skills and aptitudes required to navigate their world, now and in the future.
Underpinned by a focus on social and emotional development, the curriculum encompasses literacy, numeracy, science, art, music, and language, taught in engaging and responsive ways and led by the interests of the child.
Guardian invites you to tour your local Brisbane centre to discover the Guardian difference for yourself.
Brisbane Guardian Early Learning Centre locations currently include:
- Munro Street Early Learning Centre, Auchenflower
- Guardian Early Learning Centre, Queen Street, Brisbane
- Guardian Early Learning Centre, Clayfield
- Guardian Early Learning Centre, Newstead
- Lizards Early Learning Centre, Aspley
- Brassall Early Learning Centre, Brassall
- Guardian Early Learning Centre, Charlotte Street, Brisbane
- Sherwood Forest Children’s Centre, Sherwood
- Guardian Early Learning Centre, Springfield
- Jacaranda Early Learning Centre, Sunnybank
- Jacaranda Early Learning Centre, Underwood