Address7/11 Bartlett Street, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Sunshine Butterflies is a registered charity and not for profit organisation founded to support and improve the lives of people with disabilities and provide families with support, information and individual assistance.
Sunshine Butterflies offers a range of services that include;
- Family Care Program & Case Management
- Swim and Recreation Clubs
- Siblings Social Club
- Puppet Disability and Awareness Performances
- Have a Chat Support Groups
- Respite (in home & community)
- Early Intervention Therapy Programs
- Personal Fundraising webpage Initiatives
- Day Activity Programs eg. Art, Music, Woodwork, Cooking, Sewing
- Our BackYard Hobby Farm – Animal Care, Horticulture, Aquaculture, Campouts, Farm Chores & Activities
- Hang Out – Evening Social Club
- NDIS Advice & Support
- Business Services – ‘Allability’ First Aid Training, ‘Sunshine Gardens’ Landscape & Garden Maintenance plus other social enterprises
Sunshine Butterflies was founded by Leanne Walsh in 2005. Leanne and her husband have a son with cerebral palsy, and together have faced the challenges that individuals and families face day to day.
Sunshine Butterflies vision of a better future is to empower families and provide the support they need to achieve a happy and fulfilled life for their son or daughter.
“A disability support service and charity supporting babies, kids, tweens, teens & adults with a disability & their families.”
Those who use our service are families, individuals, carers, service providers, NGO’s, medical personnel, schools and community groups, all for different reasons.
Sunshine Butterflies “can do” approach is enabled by a small passionate team.
Other ways we can help -
- Join the Sunshine Butterflies Facebook page which share news and photos of our activities.
- Join our mailing list to receive regular newsletters and updates
- Keep up to date by checking our Disability Info Guide Facebook page, where details of available services, programs and projects can be listed by interested parties within the community
If you want to know more info about Sunshine Butterflies please visit their website.