Location: Queensland Museum, South Bank. Entry via Level 2.
A Night at the Museum is back with exclusive after hours access to Queensland Museum including Disney: The Magic of Animation, along with a range of other fun activities for the whole family.
• Explore all your animated movie favourites in Disney: The Magic of Animation exhibition
• Ignite your curiosity with exclusive access to SparkLab, Sciencentre
• Enjoy First Nations storytelling and objects in Wild State
Events and Activities
• Mind-blowing live magic shows
• Get into the spirit with fun face painting
• Meet live animals including native wombats, crocodiles, birds and more
Ages: All ages welcome
When: Saturday 25 June – SOLD OUT, Friday 29 July, Friday 16 September, Friday 28 October, Friday 9 December and Friday 20 January 2023.
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: Queensland Museum, South Bank. Entry via Level 2.
Cost: Adults $40, Children $15, Families (2 Adult, 2 Children) only $90.
This is a COVID Safe event with limited capacity. Bookings essential. Our events are cashless, EFPTOS only. Please note that food and drink are not permitted to be consumed within some exhibitions.
Tanya is mum to two teenage girls and is the Production Manager for Kids on the Coast/ Kids in the City. She has experience working in the print & digital publishing industry for a number of years with skills in keeping the production schedule organised, social media and website design. When not being taxi-Mum to her girls, Tanya enjoys camping, reading, digital scrapbooking and boating.