See Website for times. Bookings Essential
In these FREE Workshops, kids (aged 6-16) can build their very own LEGO® Jurassic World Dinosaur Market.
Join in for a fun and FREE LEGO® Dinosaur Market Make and Take Workshop, to celebrate the release of the new Jurassic World Dominion movie in cinemas on June 9.
Kids aged 6-16 will be guided by an in store AG LEGO Certified Store Brick Specialist on how to build their very own LEGO® Dinosaur Market.
Duration: Workshops run for 15 minutes.
Note: This workshop is for children. Adults planning on bringing more than one child, must book each child separately. Adults need to supervise their children at all times during the workshop.
If you are unable to attend the allocated session you booked in for, please cancel your ticket so that our team can re-fill your position.
A few important things to note:
• Spaces are strictly limited.
• Each attendee can only register for ONE session, you can’t register for the same workshop more than once. We reserve the right to cancel any duplicate bookings.
• Registration is open to children aged 6-16 only.
• Please arrive 5 MINUTES prior to your allocated session. Late attendees may be turned away.
• Adult supervision is required for the duration of your child’s session.
• Each session is for 15 mins. All attendees must vacate the table at their end of their session.
• By attending the event, attendees certify that they currently, or within the past seven (7) days, have NOT experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath.
Tanya is mum to two teenage girls and is the Production Manager for Kids on the Coast/ Kids in the City. She has experience working in the print & digital publishing industry for a number of years with skills in keeping the production schedule organised, social media and website design. When not being taxi-Mum to her girls, Tanya enjoys camping, reading, digital scrapbooking and boating.