01:30 PM - 04:30 PM
A school holiday treat for the little ones!
– Age appropriate yoga asanas, fun and games
– Playful and enjoyable relaxations, breathing exercises and meditations
– Storytelling, arts and craft
– Musical activities
– Introduction to healthy living and Ayurveda
– Ancient wisdom and philosophy for modern little yogis
– Like-minded friendships for your little one and the whole family
About the team
Amara Cauci and Andrea Nicorelli are experienced, enthusiastic, fully qualified yoga and meditation instructors who are trained to work with children and young people. They hold senior first aid qualifications and a current Working with Children check. They are beyond excited to run our Mindful Kids programs and share what has changed their lives with the yogis of the future!
Saturday 25 June or Saturday 2 July
Price includes single day retreat, same retreat two different dates available due to popularity
BYO yoga mat | Bookings necessary
Holiday Retreat Only: $29
Retreat + 10-Week Term Three Add-On: $79 (save $30)
Two children from the same family
Holiday Retreat Only: $45
Retreat + 10-Week Term Three Add-On: $99 (save $120)
Three children from the same family
Holiday Retreat Only: $50
Retreat + 10-Week Term Three Add-On: $119 (save $210)
10-week term three add-on
Weekly Mindful Kids Yoga & Meditation Class
– Tuesday 4pm–5pm (5-8yrs) & (9-12yrs)
– During school terms, bookings required
– Membership or casual options available (outside of this add-on sale price)
– Mindful Kids Parents, jump into our adults Tuesday 4pm–5pm Stretch & Relax class for only $5!
Weekly class info here, join anytime: https://asmy.org.au/mermaid-beach/timetable/
Saturday, 25 June 2022 | 01:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Saturday, 02 July 2022 | 01:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Australian School of Meditation and Yoga, Shop 4A, 2532 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach 4218
Tanya is mum to two teenage girls and is the Production Manager for Kids on the Coast/ Kids in the City. She has experience working in the print & digital publishing industry for a number of years with skills in keeping the production schedule organised, social media and website design. When not being taxi-Mum to her girls, Tanya enjoys camping, reading, digital scrapbooking and boating.