9am - 3pm
First aid can be the difference between life and death and anyone can save a life. If they know how. Give your kids the tools to save a life, in a fun first aid and CPR course adapted especially for teenagers.
Would your kids know what to do if a friend got a serious burn, their little brother accidentally drank poison or you stopped breathing? They will if they have completed the Assist First Aid Youth First Aid course!
What the Youth First Aid Covers
• Recognising & responding to emergencies
• First aid for different accidents & situations
• CPR and how to use an AED
• Communicating with emergency services
• For 11 to 17 year olds
• Students receive a Certificate of Attainment that is nationally recoginised
• All students receive a bonus first aid kit with bag
About the Youth First Aid Course
• Professional, experienced trainers
• Informative, fun course with hands on demonstrations and student interaction
• A nationally recognised first aid course (HLTAID011) adapted to youth
• No prerequisites needed, everyone is welcome
Places are limited and bookings are essential.