News

NEWS: $1.6 million park opens at Foreshore Coomera

Stockland has opened an exciting $1.6 million park at its rapidly growing Foreshore Coomera community on the Gold Coast.

News

NEWS: A FAB new games arcade has opened in Broadbeach!

Holy Pac Man! Australia’s first Level Up Arcade officially opened today at Family-friendly Broadbeach shopping centre, The Oasis.

News

NEWS: My Little Wardrobe 
just got bigger

Local baby and kids’ boutique, My Little Wardrobe, has taken its online shop to the next level, launching its own range of personalised and custom-printed tops.

Things to Do

GOLD COAST: School Holiday Guide Winter 2019 - Top pick of things to do!

Get those calendar ready! Here's our TOP PICKS of things to do with kids on the GOLD COAST these school holidays!

Things to Do

SUNSHINE COAST: School Holiday Guide Winter 2019 - Top pick of things to do!

Hold on to your hats, it's winter school holiday time! Here's our TOP PICKS of things to do with kids on the SUNSHINE COAST these school holidays!

Things to Do

BRISBANE: School Holiday Guide Winter 2019 - Top pick of things to do!

Wowsers, winter school holidays are already almost here! Here's our TOP PICKS of things to do with kids in BRISBANE these school holidays!

News

THINGS TO DO: Wheely big wheel comes to Sunshine Coast

Get set to be top of the world, as Australia’s tallest travelling observation ferris wheel comes to Caloundra.

Things to Do

THINGS TO DO: Voices 
on the Coast 2019

Workshops, talks, literacy and a healthy slice of humour, it’s time to be inspired 
about children’s literature at Voices on the Coast festival.

News

OPPORTUNITY: Established Entertainment and Education Franchise with LEGO®

Established Entertainment and Education Franchise with LEGO® They say the next great opportunity is just around the corner...and this could be the one for you! Bricks 4 Kidz is a fun and flexible...

News

NEWS: Kids love football? Check this out!

Got a kid that loves football? School-aged kids can watch the Women's World Cup... for free!

Things to Do

THINGS TO DO: The Baby Fair Sunshine Coast

The Baby Fair hits the Sunshine Coast in June and, ‘oh my ovaries’, it’s time to get clucky!