Win a family staycation at the newly renovated Paradise Resort Gold Coast
OMG, who could do with a break right now?!
Right on our doorstep, Paradise Resort is the PERFECT place for a family staycation. With no borders to cross, amaaaaazing waterpark and activities galore for the kids, it’s the perfect antidote to the craziness that is 2020.
We have an EPIC family staycation at Paradise Resort to giveaway!
- 3 nights’ for 2 Adults and up to 2 Children (0-12years) staying in a Superior Resort Room
- Continental breakfast daily in Penguins Restaurant
- Undercover car-parking for one vehicle
- One Kids Club session per child 0-12years per day
- Unlimited use of the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark, lagoon pool and spa
- Access to a range of daily activities and entertainment for the whole family
- FREE use of Dusty’s Indoor Jungle Gym
- FREE use of Dusty’s Outdoor Adventure Playground
- FREE Character Appearances + Live Shows
- FREE Poolside Movie Nights
- FREE use of the Giant Chess Board
Discover a Heaven for Kids and a Paradise for Parents at Australia’s favourite Family Resort, Paradise Resort Gold Coast.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, simply enter your details. below to go into the draw.
Prize (value $1092) is valid for travel until 16 December 2021 and excludes travel in high and peak periods. Bookings are subject to availability and vouchers may not be accepted on all dates. The prize is for 2 Adults & up to 2 Children (0-12years) in a Superior Resort Room. This prize includes one Zone 4 Kids club session per child per day and a continental buffet breakfast in The Bistro per person per day. The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Vouchers will not be extended past the expiry date. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the prize winner including but not limited to current passports, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.