We're Hiring! Seeking a Digital Production Assistant
Due to our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for a motivated and proactive person to join the team to support our Production Manager and other team members as required.
This is a home-based, part-time role of 8 hours per week initially, but has the opportunity to grow for the right candidate.
Ideally, you are located on the Sunshine Coast, so you are available for regular meet-ups and training.
Initial key responsibilities include:
- Drafting campaign reports
- Drafting electronic newsletters
- Sourcing and loading events onto our website
- Updating client records on our CRM/ sales software
- Supporting the Production Manager and other team members as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent computer skills (ideally Canva, WordPress, Google Analytics, CRM/ Sales Software, Active Campaign [or similar electronic mailing software])
- Experience putting together electronic newsletters
- Experience using WordPress is highly desirable
- Be highly organised with proven ability to prioritise
- A positive, willing and can-do attitude
- Hold an ABN or be willing to obtain one
- Be confident on the phone and talking with clients
If this sounds like you, please send in a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining why you believe you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
Please email applications to: [email protected]
Written by Angela Sutherland
After spending many years hustling stories on busy editorial desks around the world, Angela is now mum of two little ones and owner/editor at Kids on the Coast / Kids in the City. She is an atrocious cook and loves cutting shapes to 90s dance music.