The museum’s Operational Engine and Aircraft Collection consists of engines ranging from 40 hp up to 1,500 hp and dating from 1930. It includes a fully operational CAC Wirraway aircraft. A selection of the Collection will feature in each run-up display to provide a good cross section of aero engine types.
The Collection is steadily growing in number and types and as new restorations are completed they will be added to the display.
Engines Alive is happening again on Saturday, 7th April!
- 3 Great attractions at QAMs Engines Alive Day
- 75+ Historically Significant Aircraft and many other aviation displays to see.
- 1 Hourly Engine Runs
- Corvette Car Club will be in attendance. See 10-20 beautifully restored cars.
- Hot & Cold drinks available
- BBQ all day
- WW2 Jeep Rides
- 75 aircraft and related displays
- Meet an experienced aviator
- Loads of family fun!