'Grateful For Me' presents our next workshop focusing on…
? POSITIVE FRIENDSHIPS ?
~ Skills for LIFE ~
Has your daughter come home from school upset from hurtful words or actions from others?
Possibly feeling too shy or intimidated to approach anyone?
Is your daughter finding it hard to find a good friend?
We understand these feelings and how helpless you feel! We get it! School and forming good loving friendships can be really tough sometimes. Especially if your daughter has just started school!ÂÂ Unfortunately some of the things they may be experiencing is:
- Hurtful words
- Girls belittling other girls
- Being left out
If this is resonating with you and you are hearing yourself say, YES, I can definitely relate to this with my daughter, then we would love to see your daughter at this popular workshop!
What your daughter will experience in this workshop:
-ÂÂ The importance of 'to have a good friend' you need to 'be a good friend'.
- Conflict resolution strategies through role playing some common issues the girls may experience
- Group conversation in a safe and loving environmentÂÂ
- Slowing down the mind & being present
- Group activities focusing on our topic
- Making like-minded friends
- Confidence building games
- Active listening
We want to spoil her more with:
- Making her own personalised take home art and craft
- Her own take home work book on our topicÂÂ
- Afternoon Tea – Healthy snacks and water will be provided (please let us know if your daughter has any allergies)
- Fun, laughter and most of all expanding into the best versions of who they are!
- Age 8-12 years (For your daughter to get the most out of our workshop this is the recommend age)
- Please arrive from 11:45am so we can start the event by 12pm
- Collection of your daughter is from 3pm
- Ticket sales are limited to keep the space intimate and not too intimidating for your daughter. So please don’t hesitate to secure your ticket!
We are so excited and bursting with joy to be a part of helping make a difference in your daughter’s bright future!
Jo & Suz xx