Have you tried the yummy new veggie that hit the shelves this Autumn yet? If you are stuck for how to add a little Cauli Blossom to your table, here's a simple yet nutritious stir fry, that should tempt the fussiest of eaters.
Prep Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom, trimmed, cut into florets
- 600g chicken breast fillet, trimmed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ginger marmalade
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 tsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 green onions, trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 2 lime wedges, to serve
- Thinly slice the chicken across the grain. Combine the soy, marmalade and lime juice together. Spoon 2 tablespoons over the chicken and stir to coat. Set the rest aside.
- Heat the wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add one third of the chicken and stir-fry for 30 seconds until sealed. Remove to a clean bowl. Repeat with oil and chicken in two batches.
- Add the remaining oil then the Fioretto®, stir-fry for 1 minute, add 1 tablespoon of water, cover and steam for 1 minute. Remove lid, stir-fry for a further 30 seconds or until water evaporated. Return the chicken, add the snow peas and reserved soy mixture. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until the snow peas are cooked. Add green onions, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
- Serve over steamed rice.
Recipe provided by: Perfection Fresh