Boo! It’s time to get your spook on! Kids love getting messy in the kitchen, so here’s some fun Halloween treats you can make together.
- Bananas (each banana will make 2 ghosts)
- Bread sticks
- Chocolate chips
- Peel banana and cut in half.
- Push the cut end of the banana onto the stick.
- Add 2 chocolate chips for eyes and 1 chocolate chip for the mouth.
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
(each stick will make 3 broomsticks)
- Bread sticks or pretzel sticks
- Slice the cheese sticks into thirds.
- Using scissors, or gently separating with fingers, create a fringe on the lower half of the cheese piece to make the broom.
- Insert a bread stick into the un-cut end of the cheese stick to make the broom handle.
- Tie a chive around the top. This step can be fiddly so younger kids might need some help.
- Red apples
- Mini marshmallows
- Cream cheese
- Slice apples into slices around 15mm thick.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of an apple slice.
- Stick on marshmallows in a row (like teeth).
- Spread cream cheese on the side of another apple slice and stick on top.