Got an aircraft fanatic at home?
The annual Open Cockpit Weekend at Queensland Air Museum is this July, and it's stacks of fun for the whole family!
With over 80 aircraft and related displays, it's Australia's largest historic aircraft display.
Come along and be a pilot for a day.
Take a seat in the cockpit of historical planes including the F-111 & The Mirage.
• More than 20 aircraft open to the public
• Visit the JOYCE MAYNE Virtual Reality and Flight Controller display.
• Engine runs on the hour between 11am & 2pm
• Coffee & food vans on site
• Girl Friday Jazz & Blues
• Aviation models and model kits available in memorabilia shop and many more attractions.
• Great family fun!!
We have a bunch of family passes to giveaway!
If you’re already registered on our site and receive our emails, just hit Login. If you’re new here, click on Register.
For more giveaways, check out our competitions page!
Competition closes 20 June 2019.
Competition open to QLD residents only as stated in our Terms & Conditions.