Hear and Say
Address29, Nathan Avenue, Jubilee, Ashgrove, Ithaca, Queensland, 4060, Australia
Children's hearing health, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical and social development
Paediatric experts provide speech pathology, occupational therapy, audiology, physical and social development for babies through to adolescents.
Hear and Say, Hear, Listen, Speak, Participate, Believe
Hear and Say locations: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Cairns, Townsville and Telepractice
For 25 years Hear and Say has been providing services for children through to adolescence and their families across six centres and through Telepractice.
Hear and Say paediatric professionals are experts in providing specialised ‘whole of life’ services in the areas of hearing, speech, language, physical and social development.
Listening and spoken language
- Early Intervention Listening and Spoken Language Therapy (birth to school entry)
- Targeted Intervention (school aged students)
- Auditory Learning (following change in hearing or hearing technology)
- Inclusive setting support and transition planning
- Specialised group programs
- Delayed Language and Literacy Support
- Diagnostic hearing assessments
- Hearing Implant Program including pre- and post-operative assessments and ongoing management support for a range of implantable hearing devices
- Audiological classroom support
- Social Skills Programs (birth through to adolescence)
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Worker and Counselling
- Consultant Physiotherapy
- Consultant Psychology
- Parent Education, Support and Advocacy
- Behaviour Management Consultation
Call us on (07) 3850 2111 to find out more.
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Brisbane City Council provides free immunisation services for children at 14 clinics across Brisbane. The clinics provide a happy, healthy…
7/11 Bartlett Street, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Sunshine Butterflies is a registered charity and not for profit organisation founded to support and improve the lives of people…