Stuartholme School is one of Queensland’s leading secondary schools for girls. This contemporary Catholic School, catering for day and boarding students, is part of an international network of Sacred Heart Schools, who share the 5 Goals of Sacred Heart Education.
Through our extensive and well-rounded educational programme, which includes high quality teaching, learning and pastoral care, the girls are supported and encouraged to be the best they can be.
A broad range of academic, sporting, social and cultural opportunities are available to ensure that each girl’s strengths are nurtured and developed, providing a solid foundation for life after School. For boarders, the school experience is enhanced by comprehensive care in a comfortable and protective environment.
Located five kilometres from Brisbane city, in the foothills of Mt Coot-tha, Stuartholme School provides a naturally beautiful environment which is conducive to a balanced educational experience. With a focus on holistic education, Stuartholme School has an international reputation for a strong commitment to the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of each girl.
With networked data projectors in every teaching space, high speed internet access and a secure intranet, staff and students at Stuartholme have 24/7 access to school information and learning resources.
For over 90 years Stuartholme School has graduated confident, committed and compassionate young women capable of achieving their fullest potential.
Stuartholme School provides an active Outreach Programme which fosters social responsibility and commitment.
We cater for a range of diverse learners, including gifted and talented students.¬† Extra tuition is available for girls who are in need.
Our International Exchange Programme offers opportunities for global citizenship, unique life experiences, travel and character building.
- New purpose-built Aquatic Precinct offering a 25 metre water polo swimming pool with 13 lanes, change rooms, amenities and a tiered seating area
- 5 tennis courts also suitable for netball and basketball
- Modern and well-resourced Library Centre with three spacious teaching areas and two adjoining multi-media rooms
- 24/7 high speed wireless internet, networked data projectors and printing facilities throughout the entire school
- Second-to-none music facilities including six rehearsal rooms and recording studio
- 500 seat, climate control theatre with tree-top level green room
- Boarding facilities with multiple common rooms and recently refurbished bathrooms featuring‚ “Hollywood lighting” for those special occasions
- Fully equipped Health Centre with a dedicated team of registered nurses