Sanctuary Ashmore is a centre like no other in our community!
Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure Ashmore has been designed to enhance every child’s learning experience. Both their indoor and outdoor spaces evoke a sense of wonder and curiosity and invite children to explore. Their team of passionate and highly skilled early childhood educators, support children to investigate and learn within a safe home like environment.
Just minutes from the Gold Coast’s CBD, Ashmore is conveniently located centrally to the local school hub of Ashmore State School, Trinity Lutheran College and Benowa State School, for ease of parents with school drop offs.
The exploration opportunities in their amazing playground is endless, with every corner carefully designed and built with a sense of wonder in mind. From the dry creek bed with water pump to the double slide set into the climbing wall, children are provided with open ended play experiences to explore and discover. The sheer excitement on children’s faces is telling of the many adventures they will enjoy during their time with Sanctuary.
Providing the best quality early education experiences, Sanctuary Early Learning Ashmore has six classrooms catering for children from six weeks through to school age. They also have a designated ‘Learning Hub’ which is located downstairs from the main part of the centre. Within this space they provide the children with exciting and innovative learning opportunities and hold extra-curricular activities such as yoga, music, art and dance. They value education not only for their children but for their families and Educators too. The ‘Learning Hub’ is also used for Professional Development opportunities for our Educators as well as parent information sessions for our families.
Sanctuary Early Learning Ashmore is proud to offer the families in the community an opportunity to enrol their little ones in their beautiful Early Learning Centre at Ashmore.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AT SANCTUARY ASHMORE:
- Devoted, professionally qualified, experienced staff
- Meaningful relationships and high-quality care
- Purpose built natural environments for exploration and play
- Nutritional meals from our seasonal menu – prepared on site by our very own Chef, and reviewed by nutritionist!
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen
- Protective hat, t-shirt, drink bottle and sheet set for each child
- Storypark- a private online learning platform which allows you to see your child’s day through an app on your phone
- Government Approved Kindergarten Program, delivered by our qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Incursions including music classes (all ages), sports/dance/yoga (once 3 years old) at no additional cost to families.
PHONE: 07 5551 6730
LOCATION: 5 Freda Street Ashmore