Christmas has come early for local Sunshine Coast mum of three Kelly Lavery with another ‘pinch me’ moment for her innovative Strucket that is now stocked at Bunnings Warehouse nationwide.
The Strucket is the world’s first strainer meet bucket and has won the hearts of families across the country by modernising the way they soak, separate and drain with a design that ensures that touching dirty water is a thing of the past.
And the good news is, now you can pick one up from your local Bunnings Warehouse.
With over 100 uses and counting the Strucket was originally created out of a moment of desperation, Lavery searched far and wide for a product that would allow no-touch soaking of laundry items but couldn’t find anything like it.
And so the Strucket was born.
“Putting my hand in a bucket of soaking nappies was like putting it in a dirty toilet! I hated it and wanted a better way… when there wasn’t one, I created the Strucket,” Lavery said.
“It’s quite a surreal feeling knowing that the store that I originally went to in search of a Strucket some six years ago, now stocks the Strucket on their shelves.”
What is the Strucket?
Invented by an Australian mum, for Australian families you can soak, separate, and drain with this genius, world-first laundry saviour.
And for those with sensitive skin, there’s no more worrying about getting chemicals on your hands – it’s all hands-free.
The Strucket is designed to fit inside your laundry sink and has been built to handle the weight of wet clothes without losing balance.
With the Strucket, it’s never been easier to find time for yourself and now, it’s never been easier to find a Strucket.
You can grab your 19L aqua Strucket from your local Bunnings Warehouse.
Here are a few of our favourite things to Strucket with!
- Sanitising Modern cloth Nappies
- Dry Pailing Modern cloth Nappies
- Soaking traditional cloth nappies
- Soaking reusable baby wipes
- Wet/stained undies from toilet training
- Anything with vomit
- Anything with poo
- Baby clothes
- Bibs & muslins
- Anything with blood on it
- Anything that needs to be disinfected
- Anything needing soaking for stain removal
- Whites – towels, sheets, shirts, pants
- Socks – grass stains and sporting grime
- Clean and sanitise pet bedding & pet clothes
- Soak sports/gym gear
- Soak tea towels
- Fishing clothes
- Fishing nets
- Fish Tank filters
- Cleaning paint brushes
- Cleaning golf balls
- All the toys
- Lego (it is its own beast)
- Rinse, clean and disinfect dishes/cutlery
- Hand washing delicates either silks or embellished garments
- Hand washing swimwear
- Hand washing lingerie
- Disinfecting head lice equipment
- Clean bike chains and parts
- Soaking mop heads and cleaning cloths
- Soaking Baking trays
- BBQ utensils
- Makes a great camping sink & washing machine
- Cleaning engine parts
- Chemical use whether laundry or garage
- Soaking bonsai or other small potted plants
You may also like…