Stuck for Mother’s Day ideas? This Mother’s Day coupon book is an easy way for kids to make mum feel special.
Even better, it’s not just good for Mother’s Day. The coupons are there for her to redeem whenever she likes!
Mother’s Day Coupon Book the kids can make
- Download and print out coupon sheet.
- Cut out coupons.
- Fill in coupons with what she can ‘redeem’.
- Colour in, decorate, your little one can go crazy with glitter and stickers.
- Staple coupons together to make a cute coupon book.
Coming up with the coupon ideas is the fun bit. They can be unique to your family and to her particular interests.
If you are stuck for inspiration, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Choose the family movie
- Breakfast in bed
- A whole day of not bickering with my brother/sister
- A free car wash from your partner and kids
- Free hugs all day
- My room stays tidy for a week without having to be asked
- A coffee date (just me and you!)
- Your sheets washed and dried for you (and put back on the bed!)
- An uninterrupted bubble bath
- An uninterrupted nap
- Lunch prepared by the kids/family